Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I am getting ready for Easter and Spring!!!

I have been slowly sprucing our abode with Easter/Spring Decorations. I am not a big decorator of this time a year but like to add a little glam here and there. Smiles.

My kitchen table....

                                     

                                         




And the only true reason for this time of year is our Dear Savior's Salvation Plan for us.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by....
 
Blessings...
Chrissy T
 
I am link to The Shabby Creek Cottage...please visit because they have way more ideas than I can share......blessings....You will love this site.
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the bird house wreath, and the watering can turned flower pot! So pretty and spring-like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great touches..lovely vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath and watering can are so pretty and spring welcoming :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.