Monday, April 22, 2013

A Well Watered Garden & Modest Monday


Good Day Dear Friends!!

Today I have a lot of catch up. It has been one busy weekend, but a nourishing one. A NOURSIHING SOUL WEEKEND.

"You will be like a well-watered garden."  Isaiah 58:11

Praise the Lord for his promises toward us.  I have been a loooonnngggg season of drought but the Lord has watered my soul this past couple weeks and I am so thankful.

I am also sharing a Modest Monday post.  I purchased this dress for $4.50 at Goodwill and the denim jacket was a hand me down (thanks MOM) and I wore white sandals with it. Today is a lovely day and we are doing yard work, and house work. Monday is my husbands off day.  He Pastors and it is FULL TIME...but we set aside Monday's to sleep in and do projects and things like that. It took a bit to get use to have Monday's off but it works for us.

I pray you have a wonderful day.  What is left of it.

Blessings!


I am linking up to

Modest-Mom-blog-button-copy

Pam, Share the Shelter

5 comments:

  1. I am visiting you from A Sheltering Tree. I am glad that you have found water in The Lord. Now you are ready to bloom. You may like my post on teaching your children to sew in the form of a Summer Sewing Camp:

    http://www.thelostapron.com/summer-sewing-camp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I am ready to bloom...Smiles.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love Goodwill...you can find some great, inexpensive items there. We have been pastoring for over 17 years and I STILL can't get my husband to take Mondays off...what is your secret? Lol! May you have a blessed week! :-)

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... we have made that commitment as soon as he became a Pastor. We felt it to be the best thing.

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.