Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday~Flowing

Dear Friends,

Today has been a beautiful day. The weather was gorgeous and we had a fun day having a nature walk. The kids have been taking advantage of the this great weather. I know rain is on its way....Spring Rain is a constant and for sure thing in my area.

School is going good so far and I am so pleased with what we are using. It is a God Sent!  I will share in a few weeks what we are using when I test it longer. Smiles.

I got up early today and didn't hesitate because the excitement of meeting the Lord was there. I got up lit my candle (for cozy reasons, :0) and went to prayer. I enjoyed my time in the Lord. He highlighted some scriptures to me today.

Psalm 12:6-7 "The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace on earth, purified seven times.  Thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."

Do you know that this refreshed me?  God has given me promises and His Holy Word that gives direction for life. In other words... His word (promises and directions) are pure and solid. He will preserve them. I will see the promises either here on earth or in heaven but I will see them because He has said and His Words are PURE!

Tonight we had Crockpot Italian Chicken Quarters...recipe in previous post and they were very tender and good. In the home today, we schooled, laundry, and I cleaned our fan in our bedroom. I have put cleaning that fan off for months. Smiles.

I also put out my Spring/Summer Wreath. I took down the Easter one. I feel our door is very welcoming. I am excited to plant some flowers but I am waiting just a little longer. Our spring can change in a matter of minutes. We can have a 80 degree day and the next a 40 degree. Your best waiting a till end of April to start on the planting as far as flowers go in my neck of the woods.

I hope you all had a good day and enriching day. If not..know God makes all things new...we can have a fresh start tomorrow.

Tip: Take your leftover peels from oranges and lemons (we made lemon orangeade today) and throw them in a pot with cinnamon to simmer. There was a fresh sent aroma in our kitchen today. Smiles.

Christ Loves You,

Mrs. Chrissy T


4 comments:

  1. That has been the message lately at our church that seems to keep coming in - direction and faith in God's Word. Where are we going? Do we believe God's Word, are we really having faith in what He said?

    On the conference, it is next week (Mon-Thur) here in Washington. They normally have them in Missouri every April and Sept - but this year they decided to have one here. I'm glad so I can go to one lol. I don't know when we will be able to go to the one in Missouri, but God could make a way sometime! I told my husband, I would like to rent an RV and drive there but it is expensive to come all that way. =0 It would be fun though!! I will let you know if I ever get to make it to Missouri for sure - just keep in touch somehow.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay...I am sure your are excited to get to go to one close. Missouri is a looong way. Smiles.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you've had a beautiful and productive day. I like the front door of your home. It looks lovely.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. Thanks! Hope you have a blessed Wednesday.

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.