Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dear Friends..

Hello Sweet Friends,

It has been a bit since posting for me. I have been in the Spring Warmer Weather Busy Season and it has taken up most of my time and I am quite tired at night so blogging has been on the back burner.

We have had graduations, mothers day, and a family trip.  I hope to get back to blogging soon.

Today, I am organizing my homeschool stuff for the summer and so I am pushing myself to do this task that I have put off for quite a long time.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Mrs. Chrissy T

3 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful weekend too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it while it lasts! We are awaiting our warm weather and the rain to stop. The forecast looks like we may get it here soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in on you, haven't see a post in a while. Hope all is well! ;-)

    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.