Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday!

Dear Friends,

It has been a super crazy weekend and first part of this week and I can't foresee it becoming a whole lot calmer. But I am alive and well!  Smiles. I had a Ladies Church Conference for 3 days and then regular life so it has been kind of busy. 

Not much happening on the home front other than trying to keep up with the regular things. We have been pretty lax on school (frowns) but I am trying to stay consistent. It is so pretty and they love to take advantage of this weather because when it becomes summer it is not enjoyable it gets very hot here. I am just letting them have some lazy days kind of because I know we will do some school on those burnin' hot days. Smiles.

Tonight for supper is pork chops and gravy, rice, and green beans for the family and a fruit smoothie for me. I will go in more detail later on that!

Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Sounds like a lovely dinner!

    I remember those days...spring fever! It so hard to get the kids to focus. (I even had a hard time focusing, lol)

    Take care,

    Frances
    Notions from Nonny
    Healthier Lifestyle with Nonny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I appreciate your comments..they always make me smile. :)

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.