Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Pop In

Oh....My...Dear...Readers.....

I am alive and well. It has been a super summer filled with many trips, bumps, turns, and refreshing!  I never intended on life stepping in and filling all my time to where even getting on the computer was just not a need. I have missed you all so much. I was just building some blogging relationships right before my hiatus. So, I have a lot to catch up on here and also on my blog reading list.

Things that has happen thus far this summer...

Passing of my precious memaw (1st of June)
Church Camps
Started a Children Church on Wednesday for Community
We had a wonderful revival where 8 people got saved (filled with the Holy Spirit) and 9 baptized.
Starting a Discipleship class for new babes in Christ
Community Picnics to feed the low income area
Basic life- yard work, homemaking, and kid training
My birthday and My Little Son's
Made a couple of Mesh Wreaths for the first time!
4th of July celebration
Found a Homeschool Group I am soooo excited about

What is going on now.....

Planning for our 2013-2014 Homeschool Year
Doing some deep cleaning before school starts
Do a couple of kid activities before kids start school

What is going on with you all?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a full summer to me! :) I joined Weight Watcher's Saturday, so I'm busy with learning the new program they have now and then planning my foods, etc. Then, we are taking a break from school and going to about 2 events each week with the homeschool groups. Taking care of the baby takes the rest of my time right now but he is still sleeping good thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. phew....we mama's aren't whimps. LOL!!!

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.