Saturday, August 31, 2013

Deciding What To Do

Hello...my friends!  I hope all is well!  We are plugging away at our new homeschool routine and it is going well!  I am very blessed to say the least!  I am in a small predicament here at Simply Blessed and Arrows of Heritage Homeschool. I obviously don't have time to be author of both blogs. Since my heartbeat is our home learning and training at home intend to write more on this. I am p,anning to combine blogs. It will be mainly focused on our homeschool but I hope to do a weekly post on Simple Blessings! Of course, I will throw in homemaking, cooking, and school planning tips.

I will remain at this blog site for now!  Hope you all will still follow along on our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.