Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's Going to Be Okay...I Promise!



I was on a roll ladies....but life happened and I was sitting at the computer printing and ordering my little heart away when the pain came, the weakness struck like lightening and that was it. I have been couch ridden and all my wonderful plans of being all organized (before a certain date) for school flew out the door.

Isn't that just like all of our journey of schooling though?  We plan, we organize, we have such big hopes, cut and paste, decorate, and then stuff happens. I am thankful that a while back I learned to roll with it. Trust in the situation and know that it will all work out. It always does. At the end of it all our children are cared for, loved, nourished, and (take a gasp) they do learn. Smiles!!!

Just a little note of encouragement...it is going to be OKAY!

Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.