Saturday, August 31, 2013

Our First Day of School (August 27th, 2013)

We had a wonderful first day of school.  I am very excited about this year. I feel at peace and more relaxed than ever before. I am also not oblivious though to the fact there will be bumps in the road but I believe we can handle them better because our foundation this year is truly going to be built on our study of God's word. Of course, our kids have had bible but we are actually grounding our whole morning digging, studying, and crafting the Word of God.

 
 
 
We started the day off with a yummy breakfast.  They had a choice of my make ahead freezer breakfasts!  They have came in handy so much. I love having meals on hand.
Then we did a couple morning chores and headed out for pictures!  A tradition!
 
Then we started the day with our Bible Curriculum after they had their own quiet time.
 
 
 Ethan giving me thumbs up...he likes his math (Teaching Textbooks)!
The littles learning the 7 Continents and 4 Major Oceans! They loved this craft! I love pinterest. You can find so many awesome things to add to your lessons.
 
Overall we had a lovely day! We got to end the day with friends having some BBQ and S'mores!  You can't beat that! 
 
Blessings,
Chrissy T
(Day 1)
 
Linking up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.