Thursday, August 1, 2013

Preparing For School & Summer Wrap UP

I have been battling kidney stones, cutting out caffeine due to that (withdraw symptoms), and trying to plan, purchase, and organize our Homeschool Year it has been hectic here at our Simple Abode.

I will be taking a rest for a brief moment here and at Arrows of Heritage Blog until later in August or until I get my gatherings.  Smiles!  I am excited about our new year of homeschool and I have plenty of changes to share going on in my life for better health, and spiritual vitality. I hope to share soon.

Thanks for your patience,
Mrs. Chrissy T

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed this post in my feed reader, so sorry that you had kidney stones!! I knew on your other blog you mentioned being couch ridden but didn't say why, now I get it. Hope you are doing better! :) Said a prayer!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.