Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Finding Out What Has Been Wrong With My Body

Mercy me...my precious readers....every time I get back on track with blogging, or pretty much anything in life my health continues to interrupt our life.  Ugh!  I am trying hard to keep upbeat about it but it does get old. Last year, I got horribly sick and ended up putting the kids in a local school for 2 months...that was a fail. It was a horrible experience to say the least but in some ways grateful because it made me realize even more our calling to homeschool. This is one reason I have been able to handle the frustration of my sickness again...there is no other option. God will equip us.

For years I have mentioned many times here how I have been under the weather with kidney issues, anemia, chronic fatigue, and even depression. These are just a few things...I have muscle problems, joint issues, and then began to have digestive issues and horrible pains in my left side of my abdomen when I ate. Then my roof of my mouth and gums kept swelling. I have been tested and I have gluten/wheat issues and they have been wrecking havoc on me.

I am in the process of going gluten free and it has been a journey. I am feeling a little better but still got a long way. 

As far as school we are a couple days behind but not too bad. We are going to plug away.  I find I have a hard time sticking to completing science and history. I do good to get all our main things done.

I hope all is well with you all.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for your health and I've gone through these issues in the past with my health and then my rough pregnancy. Looking back on all I went through, I can see how God used all those things (even the bad) to make me better or work for my good. That is such a worn-out phrase I know, but really........ALL things really do work together for our good lol! ;-) So funny how I hate hearing that when I'm sick or in a trial......but hindsight always proves it to be so. Praying for you my friend and sister in Christ!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I wish we lived closer. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! Heather.vonstjames(at)gmail.com Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well! I will be praying for you!

    Hugs & Prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.