Monday, December 23, 2013

Celebrating 15 Years (Gatlinburg, TN)

My husband and I celebrated 15 years, December 12th. He surprised me with a trip to Gatlinburg, TN. The Great Smoky Mountains. They were breath taking. Our cabin was lovely.  We enjoyed a walk downtown, and dinner (courtesy of our youth group gifting us a gift card) at a Steakhouse. We did a 4D game where my husband one as the best cowboy out of everyone. Smiles. We went to a pottery store and watched a potter. It was such a wonderful experience. Had the best ice cream ever. Best fudge. Best taffy. Okay...you get the point.  Below are the quaint shops we visited.

                  
                    We watched and sampled fudge that was so warm and yummy.


 On the second day we were there we drove and hiked some of the Great Smoky Park. We hiked up to Laurel Springs Waterfall. It was worth the hike. The water was cold and delicious. Oh...yeah, I drank some!





We had a wonderful time. Most of all I was glad to have some one on one time with my best friend, soul mate, and lover. I am thankful for the blessing of him in my life.

Blessings,
Chrissy

5 comments:

  1. Awww......so sweet, Happy Anniversary to you guys!! :-) We will be going on 14 years this May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the wedding anniversary! :)

    I just found your blog today and wanted to let you know I added a link to it on the Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers list. You can see it here: http://apeverything.blogspot.com/p/blogs.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.