Thursday, December 26, 2013

Getting Nourished


Hello...my friends. Over the last few weeks the word NOURISH keeps ringing my ears. It keeps coming to my heart and mind during prayer. I can be sitting with my coffee and the word...NOURISH....will pound my thoughts. It has been since Thanksgiving to be exact. It was on our trip to my mom's during my quite time how I began to feel that I am more hungrier and thirstier ever than before for the Lord and for certain areas of my life and family to be fully nourished by Him.
Last year the word was SEEK and believe me He sent me on a journey of seeking. I am still on it. But I learned so much by researching, studying, and applying that word seek to my life. I am thankful that I had the experience of a prayer retreat to help me focus on this and it was such FABULOUS TIME.  I can't say that I'll get that opportunity to go away and seek the Lord, but I can say that I will be really focusing and planning to learn more about God's Nourishment and as well as how to truly let Him teach me how to Nourish my mind, body, and soul.  These are all connected and so you have to have all areas nourished.
So, here is to getting Nourished!


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome word for the coming year, I chose Newness because we have a lot of big changes coming as soon as God makes the provisions! I'm going to email you if I can find your address right now.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.