Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm Alive

I'm still alive! I promise! But blogging has taken a back seat on this ride of life and I miss it terribly at times! My soul longs to journal! Blogging has refreshed me, reminded me of things we do by what I record, and inspires me to keep going! Unfortunately, it is not been on my top list of to do's! I do believe there are seasons in our blogging life that prevent it so with further ado...I hope I'm back for a bit! Be prepare for lots of pictures, and catching up!

I would like to add a pinterest pin to my blog does anyone have tips?

Love,
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl!! I can so relate!! Life gets busy!!

    Here is the link that I used for my Pinterdt pin: http://www.codeitpretty.com/2013/03/the-big-guide-to-pin-it-buttons-for.html

    Hope it helps!!!

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.