Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Book Review (A Charlotte Mason Education)

I normally don't do review or anything similar to this. But I created a book list for 2014 and I want to journal what I got from it when I am finished. I read this book today. It was a short read. 

The Book: A Charlotte Mason Education by Catherine Levison

Pro's: Very quick and informative read on the Charlotte Mason Education Philosophy. If you are looking for a simple read that gives you a good meaty understanding of this method of schooling this is a great book to start with. Lots of good reading list for children and helpful tips on keeping it simple. Great tips on creating a Book of Centuries.


Con's: NONE

You can find this on Amazon.

Blessings,
Chrissy

What are you reading today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.