Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Daniel Fast Fruity Pancakes...Yummy!

Okay, Ya'll my kids can only do fruit salad for so long. I know there are options such as oatmeal and such but they don't like it no matter how I make it. So, I came across a pancake recipe that was Daniel Fast Friendly and tweaked it a bit for us. They were a hit. The fruit makes them sweet and juicy there is no need for syrup. My little ones didn't agree with that but they did really enjoy it.



Daniel Fast Fruity Pancakes

1 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour
1 Cup of Almond Milk
1/4 Cup of Applesauce
1 TB of Olive Oil
pinch of sea salt
1/4 cup of blueberries
1/4 cup of chopped strawberries

Mix all the above adding fruit last. Then cook up as you would any pancake. Make sure you coat your pan with olive oil.

This was a hit and was asked to do again. YAY!!!!

Last night we made a Veggie Pizza.  It turned out amazing and really surprised us how good it was without cheese and thick yeasty crust. It wasn't Pizza Hut but actually was just as pleasing. This is a keeper recipe as well. I will share that one later. Because I need to give credit to the site and I can't find it.


Hope you have a Joy filled Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.