Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Joy Lesson #2 (Get Out)


There is something that always refreshes me about a good old walk. I will be honest it takes me a bit to really do it, but once I do I always feel refreshed. I was blessed with a warmer than usual (for this time of year) weather this past weekend. So, I decided to hit the outdoors with the kids for a Nature Walk. I love nature walks. I love enjoying the things God created. I am never disappointed or bored when I really take the time to enjoy the outdoors.

 
It is Joy Unspeakable and Full of Glory, Full of Glory, Full of Glory.  It is Joy Unspeakable and Full of Glory.....!! I already put that tune in your head from that old awesome song. Smiles!!!



It also is so much fun when I get to hang out with this young man!



 Joy Lesson #2, Get Out!  Even as I type right now there is big snowflakes flowing, and whirling down. Step out on the front porch and enjoy God's beauty!  Breathe in fresh air. Your mood will lighten I promise. Find Joy in small things. Those are the things that usually bring long lasting JOY!
 
 
Blessings!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.