Monday, February 24, 2014

February Recap

Since it has been several weeks since blogging I thought I would do a monthly recap. We ended January with a great bang on the homeschool front and we have really slacked in February. Cabin FEVER! That is all I can say. February is always a month that is hard on me. I am not for sure why, but as long as I have homeschooled it has been the bump in the road month.

I talked with you all how I wanted to do a word study on GLORY. January was on JOY and I loved it so much.  I have a had a hard time this month being as in depth. But I did study it and I think that because of this I have cut many things out of my life because I felt it really wasn't bringing Him glory.

March is around the corner and it really feels as if February just began. I am not really sure how to handle this time flying. LOL!

Here are some pictures of what has been going on here at our Eclectic Home.

                   Homeschool Project Fair. We did it on Chinese New Year.



                                                  Learning the Word!

The little ones are doing a Upward Basketball. It has been such a great experience.

We have had Valentine parties, lots of church events, a visit with nana, learning about Eagles., skate days, and friend play dates.

I hope to be more disciplined and organized these next few weeks.  I plan to really lock in starting in March. I have few things I want to make sure we have covered.

Blessings,
Chrissy

2 comments:

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.