Friday, February 28, 2014

Tick Tock...Tick Tock

Have you ever felt that time was flying right before your eyes? I am sure you have.  Lord, knows I question how can I get it all done, and seriously we are already in March?!  I actually spoke to him about that this morning. I feel like time is always slipping through my fingers. There are so many things that I feel I have kept putting off over and over and I always say, "I am starting on Monday!"  Smiles!

Somewhere over the last few years due to many different personal issues our time has been wasted and not used as wisely as I would desire.  I have come to my breaking point and it is TIME to stop staying in the same ole RUT! 

Today, at one of my Inspiring Places I visit I noticed this Post Title and immediately clicked on it and I am so glad I did. Check out this, Mother: Guardian of Time.

This ministered to me in so many ways and I am sure it will you too.  March is tomorrow. Another month is passing, and a new one beginning. March will pass and then comes April.  My goal this month is not have wasted time. I want to accomplish what the Lord expects for me and what he plans for me to do.

What have you been avoiding, procrastinating, and putting on the back burner over and over?  I have several things. I challenge us to choose our time wisely this month and to March Into March with vigor and diligence.

2 comments:

  1. We are changing things up around here to attain that goal of more time! I'm decluttering right now, a little bit everyday, so far I've got a box filled up of things to sell/donate. Less stuff = less time to maintain it! :-) That is my goal anyhow.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.