Sunday, May 18, 2014

Going With The Flow

Hello friends! It's been a bit since I've shared my heart here at Eclectic Heart! Life has been a roller coaster ride of Faith for us! I'm thankful that there is a bench where I've been able to rest while I'm in this amusement park of life.  We have been trying to school, work ministry, grow in The Lord, manage other areas and it has been so hard to make this blog a priority. I often contemplate to let it go. I keep saying that part of blogging when my kids were younger was just a season and blogging isn't in my season anymore. But there is always this little nagging that will not let me let it go!

Blogging use to be one of my favorite hobbies. I loved writing, reading, and meeting so many great like minded people in the blogosphere. But it has become a rarity for me to do any of that. Today, I just wanted to share my thoughts and let you all know we are good and plugging away!

I hope you all are well! Love you all!

Chrissy