Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Family Update...A New Season!

The last post was on my health and all things are easing up! I haven't been 100% dedicated to my plan but have done decent and noticed improvements when I eliminated certain foods.  But that isn't my main thing I want to share.

A couple of months ago our life took a turn and God opened a door for our family.  We will be attending and working at a small conservative Christian academy this fall. I haven't shared it because I know there will be naysayers in regards to me not homeschooling but I'm actually still teaching my little ones and my oldest is across the hall and we eat lunch together. I'm excited, nervous, and overwhelmed all in a package. I'll be teaching PreK to 1st grade. My middle child will come in there at times for review and she will have tutoring for dyslexia issues in the room next to me.

We have had so many personal situations that has happened since our move almost two years ago  when my husband was called to Pastor a rural church. God is opening doors and I see better days ahead which I'm thankful because the last few years have been good, bad, hard, and full of learning.

On we go to a new path......


Chrissy