Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Eeekkk! I Need Help!


I don't know about you but life demands have sent me on a overwhelming spin. I am having a very hard time with working, homemaking, parenting, marriage, healthy living, and being in ministry. This year I began to work at a Christian School for my kids. This is what my husband wanted and we felt we needed this for the kids education. They have grown in leaps and bounds and I am so thankful they are in a Quaint Christian Educated school and I get to be with them.


But LADIES.....I can't get a grip on it all. Laundry, cooking, bill paying, menu planning, trying to get healthy, prayer time, visiting church members, playing with kids, and being a "WIFE"! You know!



The thing is I have homeschooled (8 of the 13) and stayed at home for over 13 years and I had years I felt I was off balance. But with a little motivation and planning I usually jumped right back in.



NOT THIS TIME!  Any tips on housecleaning, organizing, and balance rather you are a work at home mom, work outside the home mom, or homeschooling/ministry mom please share!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That overwhelmed feeling is horrible! Have you thought about having a huge cooking session on Saturday. Maybe you could make some crock pot meals to throw in during the week or cook up some things ahead of time. Such as taco meat and all the fixing ready to go for a taco bar. I would also sit the family down and let them know that Mama can't do everything she did before she started working outside of the home. Maybe you could all get together to do a quick pick of your home before the kids go to bed and then Friday night or Saturday everyone pitches in to do a weekly chore. Wishing you the best finding a routine that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I can say anything you don't already know about keeping a house together but just wanted to say I'm praying for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.