Thursday, April 9, 2015

My loves.....

Nothing fills my heart, soul, and mind the way my Lord does.  He is my all in all. I am so thankful that He led me to a wonderful Man of God who is such a earthly rock in my life.

 I am also so very thankful for these great blessings has given to us.  I our hope and goal is take these arrows God has given us and sharpen them in Him and aim them to do mighty things for Him as they are older.

 Ethan is going to be 15 years old in 2 weeks. Hannah is 10 and Kyle is 7 years old.
                     Spirited and spunky! the one that keeps me humbled!
                              Joyful and super helping. Has a huge heart
                Super sold out on Jesus and had a heart for witnessing.


Thankful for these blessings!

6 comments:

  1. Just lovely, Chrissy. They grow so quickly so enjoy your time with them while they are still in the nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family - you are so blessed!! ;-) I love your hair!! Is it naturally wavy in some of the pics? If not, how do you get it to look that way? I bought some mousse and was going to try a wavy look I saw on a youtube video, I hope it comes out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, It has a little natural kink to it and I use a lot of moose and gel and hairspray. But I rarely wear it that way because I don't like all the chemical build up. if I wear it that way I will go days and then go for a while before wearing it that way again. I did have a yucky perm that caused a lot of damage to my hair and I would never ever recommend it because of my long hair. There is a kink left from that.

    Nanna Chel, you are so right time goes so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol....just forget it...you know what I mean.....hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family you have! I also just saw your son ready for the banquet... They all looked so nice!
    And I see you had so much to do... After being sick it takes a while to catch up that is for sure. But little by little you get there. I hope you are having a lovely weekend! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.