Friday, April 10, 2015

Sprucing Our Abode.....

I plan to do some much needed sprucing here in our abode today. I have had such a rough week with my health. I am able to walk a little better today and my legs aren't as bad as they were. I made some dietary changes Wednesday and I already feel a difference. My body doesn't hurt as bad.

                          Just a few nature shots from hiking a few months ago.

Today, I plan to play catch up due to my leg pain and extreme fatigue. I have laundry that needs to be finished, each room needs a little love action, and my oldest son has his High School Banquet tonight. So, I have to get to it.

I am planning to go to the church today first and just have some Quiet Time with the Lord.  Soaking in His Presence is always refreshing. Afterwards I have to run a couple of errands, and head back to the abode to do some sprucing.  Then I will work on getting Ethan all ready for his Banquet. After that we have a family conference to attend.

Busy day ahead and pray for strength from above!!!!

Blessings,
Mrs. Chrissy T

3 comments:

  1. Chrissy, be kind to yourself and listen to your body and don't overdo things. i am glad the dietary changes are working. I recently gave up sugar for my health and it is amazing how much sugar alone we eat daily which is a hidden ingredient in the food we buy. Have a wonderful and blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nanna Chel...any tips you are willing to share about sugar free please do!

      Delete
  2. Chrissy, have a look at the 'I Quit Sugar' website. The recommended amount of sugar which is in cereals, processed, low fat foods etc. is 5-9 teaspoons. In Australia I think the average intake is about 25 teaspoons and in the US it is 30 teaspoons from memory.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.