Monday, April 20, 2015

Sweet Surprise

I have been so blessed by a sweetheart, Nanna Chel  from Going Grey and Slightly Green.  She knew I had been having a rough go lately with health and other issues and surprised me with a wonderful goody. I got a lovely package so wonderfully wrapped and a BEAUTIFUL card, an amazing potholder, and a Lavender Sachet which is my favorite scent in the world. I take lavender baths weekly and spray my pillows with it. I HEART lavender!!!  It was all away from Australia. I was thrilled. My kids watched me opened it and was so excited.



 This crayon tinted hand embroidery potholder was made by Shiralee at Vintage Papery. It is absolutely FUN and so creative. Love it!
I began to praise the Lord with tears that there are still sweet ladies that think about others and for an encouraging spirit. I have always been a giver and a random acts of kindness person and so it was such a treat to be on the receiving end. Thank you so much!!!!!

Blessings,
Chrissy

3 comments:

  1. Aww. that was so sweet of her! I am happy she was able to encourage you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, I am so glad you liked it. It is ages since I had made a card so was a bit rusty. I told Shiralee her potholder had gone on a journey to the US. I hope you are feeling a little better these days.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.