Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Testimony Time

Dear Friends,

I would like to share a testimony of something God did for us. My husband and I were invited to Solomon Islands this summer for some mission work. It was going to cost a lot. We knew that God would have to supply because we didn't have the funds. My husband wrote some letters to some friends and fellow pastors and we had not heard anything about sponsors or received any donations as of last week.

My husband and I begin to pray that if the Lord really want us to go we would receive confirmation! God confirmed!!! My husband went to the post office church box and in there was a $2000.00 donation toward our trip! He was so excited he praised Jesus right in the post office. Well, the owner of the print shop in town was in the post office and asked what was going on and Derrick shared the story and he began to cry and praised God with my husband and then gave Derrick $100.00 toward our trip!


God is so good and faithful!!

Has God blessed you this week?  Big or small God cares! Share your testimony!

Love you all,
Chrissy

6 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, Chrissy. Praise God. My daughter had no money for her three mission trips when she was a teen and God faithfully provided for each one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you guys!!! ;-) That is so amazing about how it worked out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Mighty God we serve...Praise The Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you are meant to do this mission trip! I know you will do a lot of good in the Solomon Islands. Very excited for you! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.