Monday, May 4, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Quotes from April

I have this thing with quotes and post it's!  I love when I read the Word of the Lord or an enriching book that little nugget of wisdom will beam as a bright shining cluster of Gold. I have this memo board that I stick post it notes with quotes or scriptures I read. I also have chalk boards in our abode that I write things on to keep me inspired.



Here are a few quotes I have been feasting on this past month.

"I am a great Sinner but Jesus is a great Savior" ~John Newton (English Poet and Clergy in the late 1700's and early 1800's)

"Stay calm and enter the moment, Give Thanks!" ~Ann Voskamp (Author of One Thousand Gifts)



"Fix your eyes on Jesus" ~Hebrew 12:2-3

"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper:  but whosoever confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy." ~Proverbs 28:13





Did you ready anything that stood out to year this past month?  Please share!!!


Love you all!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh... that quote from Ann V. is going up on my little white board (in my kitchen) next. Love that. I'm a quote gal, too!! (as you may have gathered.) love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.