Thursday, September 10, 2015

Who would have known?!

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have visited this place in cyber world. Our life has changed in so many ways. This summer we went to Solomon Islands on a missionary trip in the Pacific. We just loved every minute. Our heart is still there. I have so much alone I could share on that but I will have to play catch up later.

As many of you knew, my husband and I were havinga very overwhelmed life that was causing multiple areas in our lives strained from health, finances, family life, and we were almost cracking. But God stepped in and rescued us. We had been faithful and God showed us He was as well.

My husband resigned his Pastoring. We moved several states away. Joined a new church. My husband now works for a wonderful company. I am homeschooling my younger children. I am cooking again. My health is being slowly but amazingly restored.  Our children are doing so amazing. Our kids have made good like minded friends while reaching out to new ones. Ethan (our oldest) is thriving so good.  Our marriage is stronger than ever.


Yes.... there are rough moments but God has us in what I call a "Selah" moment. I am thankful for it. Gives you strength when a storm comes! Storms come! It just happens! Praise God he gives us seasons of rest!


Hopefully I can one day be a regular blogger but until then I just wanted to let you know what was going on!


Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you were, Chrissy. I saw on the news about the rare winter cyclone which hit the Solomon islands and hoped you weren't there then. What big changes you have made! I am so pleased life is a lot better for you now. God is certainly faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see a post from you! I can't tell you how happy I am for you, Chrissy. It seems that things are falling in place for your family. I hope you find some time to post. I would love to see more post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! Nana we missed it by a week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I will have to email you to catch up, sounds like you had a big life change! Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.