Friday, October 2, 2015

Putting Down The Bread of Idleness...

LADIES.......today is the day I have GOT to get our HOME IN ORDER from our move. Between homeschooling, church, learning a new area, events, and keeping up with daily tasks it has been HARD to unpack from our move.

I have a goal today to do some rooms. I plan to work on our bedroom, master bath, laundry/office area.  I will do some before and after pictures. Please NOTE......we just moved 2 weeks ago.

Tonight's supper is Homemade Sloppy Joes...yes...there is such a thing. In other words....NO CAN Sloppy Joe Mix.


I do plan to share with you my Strip Down Spending and GET DEBT FREE plan later today.

But for now duty calls and the rooms are screaming. I am trying not to eat the bread of idleness and read all day!   SMILES!!!

What is your plan to bless your home today????

9 comments:

  1. Today I ran out for eggs, cut grass and now I am ready to tackle laundry. It has turned chilly and I must get some warm clothes into the closets.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy, putting on some homemade soup for supper. Baking some bread to go with it. Looking forward to your before and after post. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing much of nothing as I recover from surgery LOL! They told me since I've had some problems, that I was doing too much - evidently sitting is too much for me. So, another 3-5 weeks of nothingness and I'm SO ready to do things again!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet this is a restless time for you. I wish I lived closer to help or just fellowship. I pray for recovery and healing. In Jesus Name.

      Delete
    2. That would be awesome to have a friend like you close! Thank you for the prayer!

      Delete
  4. Chrissy, I just got up and am planning my Saturday. The spring cleaning is still awaiting as it has been nice weather to get out in the garden before the heat arrives. All the best with getting unpacked etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I forget your so many hours ahead and a totally different season. As I begin to prepare for the Fall/Winter coming. Smiles. I hope you have had a lovely day!

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.