Saturday, December 5, 2015

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies and Cozy Love

I spend my Friday paying bills, and grocery shopping. I made a menu based off what I had on hand and made a shopping list for things we needed. Shopping went okay. It is so expensive here. I stuck to my list and I still went over my plan. It was a little frustrating. But I did have to buy for my daughter's birthday dinner we are doing from home (just us) and for a Ladies Prayer Group Christmas Party. Those things would not normally be in the budget. Even so I planned simple things. So, I was a bit surprised.
 
 

After Supper tonight (we had stuffed pasta shells and bread) we were craving sweet and since I am really skimming we had to get creative again. I found a simple recipe for 3 ingredient cookies.

1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup sugar ( I know!)
1 egg

Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Stir all ingredients and spoon out in small balls. Then using your fork press down to make a pretty design. Bake  for 6 to 8 minutes


Our special Jesse Tree for Advent. We read scriptures and hang an ornament until Christmas. I love this. We do this after we eat. It is such a special time.



After supper, devotional, cleaning up, and cookie making it was time to cozy up and relax. I am researching Basic Pantry stocking ideas and list. I am excited for the challenge. I have just received 2 books in the mail that I am so excited to read.


We have a busy Saturday ahead. The kids are in a Christmas Parade at for the church and we plan to take Hannah birthday shopping. My father surprised her with money to get clothes for the winter. IT WAS A BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!

As always...Blessings,

Chrissy T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.