Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day of Slowing (Week One)

One of my favorite blogs of all time is Homespun Heart. Monica is the author of this cozy spot on the web. She is a true inspiration! She reminds people to SLOW! SLOW DOWN! ENJOY!!!! BREATHE! SOAK IT IN!


Soak Life In! Words In!  SLOW DOWN! Embrace the day at hand!!!!


One of my favorite things to do to SLOW is to Read Aloud to the kids! It is so peaceful!



I also love to just sit and look at all the things in my home that mean something to me. Special trinkets of beauty that inspire me! Reminding me of how blessed I am!




Lazy Lexi. She loves SLOW! All she does is SLEEP!  She is getting old. Oh, how I love her.


My Hannah asked me to color with her today. So....I SLOWED and we colored.



I am trying to spend a little bit everyday preparing for Christmas. To me this was SLOWING! I just took my time. Wrapping each present with love and creativity. I put on some great piano music and just wrapped away.



 
 
I took time today to be intentionally SLOW and Relaxed. To be honest my heart felt peaceful and I feel like I actually accomplished more. I am so thankful for this Slowing Day. I am thankful for Monica for her years of encouragement in this area!
 
Blessings,
 
Chrissy T

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this peek into your life, Mrs. Chrissy. You are making wonderful memories with your children.
    Happy Christmassing!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics and the decor!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.