Sunday, December 27, 2015

I Can't Believe it.............

I can NOT believe that it will soon be 2016!!!! I know you probably have heard that from so many people and you may have said it yourself. The funny thing about it all....I say it every year!!!! EVERY YEAR!!!!

I do have plans to PLAN (*smiles*) the upcoming year. I always choose after prayer a word for the year and it is always what I need. Last year was FORWARD and we did that for sure. I wrote about this earlier in December.



I will post later in the week my Word of the Year and some of my "goals"! But for now I wanted to encourage you to embrace the last few days we have left. I am finding that it is better to start something now than to continue to wait until January 1st.

In other words you want to plan some homemaking goals then do that but go ahead and do something to jump start it to have a good kick off before 2016!

If you want to lose weight go ahead and began to slowly cut things out so it isn't so hard on January 1st!!!




If you want to cut out debt or budget better. Take these next few days to jump start by making your budget and researching on it NOW!

If you want to read more in the year to come start your list of books and go ahead and get them from the library.

You plan to read your bible daily, pray daily, fast more....why wait!!!???  Start this DAY!



I encourage us to start SMALL steps to set us up for SUCCESS for the NEW YEAR!!!! I have found that when I try to do too many things at once I ALWAYS fail. But I may start one of my goals this week and then one the next and then so on. I usually set 5 goals a year.


Blessings my friends!!!!! Have a SUPER WONDERFUL DAY!


**ALL IMAGES FOUND ONLINE THROUGH CLIP ART IMAGES.**

8 comments:

  1. I agree! I started today working on the budget for the upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing a lot of my planning today!!!

      Delete
  2. You are so right, Chrissy. It is never too early to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have started planning for the upcoming year. It feels great to have some positive things in motion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic Timely - SMART goals

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.