Friday, December 11, 2015

If You Had $50 or $100 to Stock Your Pantry or Freezer

Good Day Friends!!!!!

If you hade $50 (US currency or whatever that would be out of the states) or even $100 just to STOCK YOUR PANTRY!!!!! What would you purchase????  Please share!!!!!!


I would buy some can goods we regularly eat. I do not can YET! I would buy green beans, corn, tomatoes, tomato sauces, flours, sugar, noodles, meat (chicken and beef), baking supplies, seasons, and frozen fruits.

What about you?

Blessings,

Mrs. Chrissy T

3 comments:

  1. I would buy pasta, tomato sauce, and make sure I have staples like flour and sugar. You can make many items from scratch if you have the staples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I would buy chicken and maybe just a bit of ground beef.
    Blessings to you from Carthage, Missouri and Harvest Lane Cottage.

    By the way, when you commented on my blog, it came through as a "no reply blogger". If you'd like to be able to get email responses to your comments, you can look at my post on it here.

    http://harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com/2015/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html

    Blessings,
    Laura Lane

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.