Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Time Has Come

Dear Friends,

I am so thankful for this past year. I will say it was one of the hardest years I have had in a long time. I am ever grateful for the change that has happened (our move) and feel confident that though it was hard to give up Pastoring for my husband and even myself we know that we are right were God wants us.  These pictures ahead are my favorite pictures (ok...some) from 2015!
























I wanted to be back home FULL TIME and Homeschool again and that has happened this year. I went to work in August 2014 to May 2015 and I am so glad we (kids and I) all returned home. That was my goal and that was accomplished.


I have made small dents in my frugal living and health. But I have made dents none the less. I have found the issue with my health which is a relief so I can focus on making sure I am taken care of. I have researched and began SMALL steps to frugal living.

I didn't read nearly as much as I wanted to. I didn't stick with my spiritual growth plan as I planned. I didn't organize my entire home as planned. We did move across America after all.

But I did grow in the Lord. I learned that no matter how hard things are He is there. We did hit rock bottom in finances (which is what needed to happen) so I could began a serious plan to become a good steward.  I began to study on homemaking, cooking from scratch, and pantry stocking.

I finally kicked my soda and coffee habit.  I have been making this goal for 10 years and I finally achieved it. YAY!!!!!!! PARTY!!!!!!! I drink neither due to my health.

I seen my children begin to grow in their education and that is refreshing!  I seen my children hit rock bottom times to learn character building.

I have traveled across the world and seen places others dreamed about. I seen people saved, delivered, and healed. I have seen mountains of Fiji, trekked through Solomon Islands in the Pacific, experienced LA, California.

I went from a small rural church to a big metro church that I thought would be an hard experience to one of the best choices ever made. I have made so many precious like minded friends. I have longed for this for years.

When I look back over the year it was hard but RICH and I did move FORWARD (Last Year's Word) and I am so thankful.

I am looking FORWARD to 2016!!!!


                       In LA, California. I am seeing the Pacific Ocean for the first time!


2 comments:

  1. You had an amazing 2015!
    I didn't accomplish all my 2015 goals but I did make the biggest one.
    So, I'm looking forward to new goals and a great 2016 for all us bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda,

      I am also looking forward to the New Year!!!!!

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.