Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Book Swap...YAY!!!!



I was inspired by Ashley at Precious Moments during her Scripture Swap. I want to host a Book Swap. I would like for anyone interested to email me at gotjoy4@hotmail.com or comment below.

How this works?

You sign up between now and January 31st and I will pair you with someone to swap a book with. This book can simply be one you already own in good condition. Please DO NOT FEEL you need to purchase a book. If you are a reader and are like me you probably own a lot. You will get an email from me with your book swap partner and then you will get some information on that person such as likes, favorite author's, and topics. Please email me your email and information or you may leave it in comments. Also, send a card to go along with your book.

Rules!  Yes, I know!

Please keep the books Inspirational, Christian, or Morally Based ONLY!!!
Examples of books you could swap......Christian inspiration, homemaking, organizing, decorating, Biblical Womanhood, cooking, and fun reads by great "inspirational" Author's. You will have some help from your partner as they will let you know what they like.

If you are out of the U.S. and would like to join in I will see if I can find someone to pair you with. *Smiles*

All books need to be sent by February 10th, 2016.

If there are any questions please let me know in the comments.

Blessings,

Chrissy T

I am linking up with....A Wise Woman Build Her Home

http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/2016/01/wise-woman-linkup_27.html


11 comments:

  1. I would love to participate! I just sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in too! Sounds like a wonderful swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay. Shoot me an email and I will get you some information. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I will sit this one out :-) Too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Awesome. Deborah Cook can you email me? gotjoy4@hotmail.com

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a ton of fun! I will email you my contact info. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.