Thursday, January 14, 2016

Health Update

Hello Dear Friends,

I am feeling pretty tired still from all the medicines I am having to take. I am so ready to be off of them. We have accomplished school. But that is it. Our "no spending" was great until this all happened so I will have to start all over again,

I went to the Dr. today. I have a few tests to take. But they have ruled out the Lupus that I was diagnosed with back in October. Which I am ever thankful for.  They ruled out heart issues so far. I got one more test to clear up a possible blood clot.

Prayers are appreciated,

Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. Chrissy, I have been praying for you. I hope the doctors get to the bottom of this ASAP. Big hugs and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying all is well and your back to health. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am starting to feel a little better.

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.