Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Scripture Swap (My Goodies)

Ashley a sweet blogger that has a blog full of wonderful scripture inspiration and deep thinking hosted a Scripture Swap. It was  so fun. We had to send a gift with scripture on it as well as a goody to go along with it.  I actually got Ashley the hostess and write of the blog Precious Moments.

I received these awesome sweet goods yesterday. I love it all. I really love the scripture labels!!!
How creative. Thank you Ashley!






I thought this was such a wonderful thing! So, this has inspired me to do something n the near future!

Can I ask a favor of you?? If you aren't a follower of by blog would you prayerfully consider it?? Just click the "Join" in the sidebar.  Thank YOU!!! Thank you for your visits, comments, encouragements, and prayers!

Blessings!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely swap! Just found your wonderful blog and I did join your followers list. :-) If you get a chance stop by my blog and say hi and perhaps consider following along. Have a great evening!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill,

      Thank you for your visit and for following along. I am so glad you stumbled upon me. Blessings.

      Delete
  2. How wonderful to be a part of such a fun swap! Maybe next time I can join in! It looks like a wonderful thing to do. As for following you, I have you in my blog reader already! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.