Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sweet Packaging

I set myself a challenge to send a card or an encouraging goody to someone once a week until the end of February.  Check out my inspiration at my previous post...I am Feeling Special.

This week a lady kept coming to my heart and my mind so I sent her a card. Then a friend of mine sent me a beautiful friendship card and a recipe for the Amish Friendship Bread Starter. So...in return I sent her some Natural Amish Soap (Made by Amish Friends of my friend) and a To-Do pad I had on hand. I had the soap on hand as well because I buy a big bag of it. I had everything on hand from the ribbon, wrapping, card, pad, and even mailing package. 



Sweet packaging!!!

Blessings,

Chrissy T

17 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is the simple touches that make something ordinary special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, I love this. I love doing little things like this with my friends. It never has to be anything big and expensive, just little thoughtful gifts lovingly sent to the mailbox to surprise a friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love it to. I was so thankful to get a card and recipe from her.

      Delete
  3. I love thoughtful gestures. They show caring and love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing it. It cheers me more than receiving.

      Delete
  4. Hello,

    What a very nice idea! I think winter is the perfect time to set out to cheer up another soul.

    I just saw that you have me on your blog list. How sweet. I am indeed honored that you would care to do that. Thank you!

    :)Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. Winter sure can be blah. It is a nice time to receive a little ray of sunshine this time of year.

      I enjoy your blog very much. Thank you for visiting mine. :)

      Delete
  5. I love sending little things to someone. Just to brighten their day. Love this it is Simply sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wrapping the gifts is half the fun {{smiles}} How I love to make gifts look extra pretty. Your gift wrap is absolutely delightful, dear Chrissy.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet and wonderful thing to do! I love your idea of blessing people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet and wonderful thing to do! I love your idea of blessing people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What charming ways to bless your friend. I love your blog...so sweet. The picture of you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love doing it!:) Thanks for your visit.

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.