Monday, February 1, 2016

Favorite Cleaning Tools

Good day sweet readers,

I was thinking the other day when I was doing some cleaning how much I loved a certain handy tool I have. It is a miracle worker on counter stains, toilets, tubs, and walls. It gets rid of stains from tea rings, coffee spills, or juice marks on my white counters.

It gets those tough scuff marks up. It gets the soap scum off. It cleans hard areas that nothing else I have ever tried does.

What is my FAVORITE TOOL to have for cleaning?!!!

The Magic Eraser

 
 
I love this tool. I also think store brands work just as well. You can often find these cheap at the Dollar Store. I love them. They are so helpful when you have white counters.
 
 
What are some of your Favorite Cleaning Tools?
 
 
**I am not doing a review or getting paid to share this. I just love this tool!**

10 comments:

  1. That just reminded me that it was on my grocery list and I missed picking one up this morning! Oh well, back on the list it goes. I usually buy the off brand at WalMart, but hadn't thought to look for them at the dollar store. I will check that out the next time I am in there. I like to use it in the tub. After I clean it I run it over the groves in the bottom and picks up all the dirt that the toothbrush and scrubbing pad can't get to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too!!!! Dollar General has a really cheap one that works great as well. :)

      Delete
  2. We love using these also. We wash them out and reuse them until they completely fall apart..before we toss them. Have a happy cleaning kind of day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting.. I bought one a long time ago and didn't like it.. I must buy another and give it another try.. smile. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting.. I bought one a long time ago and didn't like it.. I must buy another and give it another try.. smile. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried the magic eraser, but after your fabulous post I will have to give it a go :)

    Have a lovely week, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are pretty amazing! Indeed they were my favorite cleaning item until I happened upon a mixture that I found on Pinterest, and it has been the "to-go" cleaning mixture at my house ever since. Simply mix 1 cup vinegar (heated almost to boiling in the microwave), 1 cup BLUE Dawn dish soap, and 1 cup water in a spray bottle. Pour in the hot vinegar, then the blue Dawn dish soap and add water last. Shake to mix. It cleans just about everything! I spray it on the bathtub and let it sit for about an hour, and then all the scum just washes off, and you hardly even have to scrub. It cleans the toilet. I use it in the kitchen to spray on dishes that need extra help, and for spots on the carpet. Try it and be amazed. I had bought a ton of these Mr. Clean erasers before I found this "blue stuff" as my kids call it, and I still need to use them up, lol!

    I am enjoying your favorite selections for the week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.