Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Favorite Cooking/Baking Item

Have you caught on to the theme for this week yet???

My "Favorites Week" ~ I thought it would be fun to share things that help me around the home as well as some fun things about me.

Today I am sharing my favorite thing that I use in the kitchen. It is the best item I have owned and cooks things super wonderful. Makes the best pizza. Best Cookies. Super Taco Rings, Hamburger Rings, and yummy chicken club squares. It cooks so even.

I would cry if it ever broke.  *Smiles*

It is my Pampered Chef Pizza Stone! I love it. I have bought off brands and they never EVER cook the same that this one does.




This is a perfect gift for a young married couple with some recipes for them to try. I would give this with  pizza ingredients, or cookie ingredients.  We make fruit pizza's, cookie cakes, chicken club squares (super yummy).

*Again....I am simply sharing my favorite items. I am not promoting or reviewing for Pampered Chef.*

What is YOUR favorite helper or item in the kitchen???

12 comments:

  1. My blender gets used almost everyday for smoothie making. I also use my stones very frequently. And I love my cast iron skillets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used my blender for smoothies for years. Love the blender.

      Delete
  2. I think cast iron skillets are my favorite. I love that they can be used on the stove top, in the oven and even on the grill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have one small one. My dear friend keeps trying to get me to get one. I don't know why I am intimidated about them.

      Delete
  3. Those stones are amazing! I love my blender and my George Foreman grill.... cast iron is perfect for flavor... um I think I have too many favorites, lol. :-) Have a great day!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love my Pampered Chef stone... I could be a rep for them, I have so much of their amazing products, lol! I am also a fan of their garlic peeler and press, as I love adding fresh squeezed garlic to most meals I make. My other most oft used tool in the kitchen would be a toss up between my iron skillets and my Nutribullet, which has revolutionized smoothie making for my family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I am not sure what my favorite item is, but I am sure that my most used item is my coffee pot. We keep it going all day long.

    I like your "favorite things" post idea. I just might have to give the idea a whirl.

    :)Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coffee pot is a dear friend of a kitchen. :)

      Delete
  6. My KitchenAid mixer was my favorite kitchen tool for years. It is a workhorse that kneaded hundreds of loaves of bread while we were raising our 3 sons and had their friends over here for many, many meals. Now that it is just my husband and I, my new favorite is my bread machine. I do not eat much bread anymore, but my hubby sure does. I made a new loaf every other day on average. I am currently on my second brad machine, having worn out the first one. I also have a brand new back up bread machine for when I wear this one out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have a kitchen aid mixer. I also really enjoy our bread maker.

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.