Monday, February 29, 2016

March into March Blessing Our Homes Kick Off (Day 1)



Good day friends! I am excited about this new month upon us. Today is the day we will start our month off right!

Get your calendars out! Notebooks! Coffee or Tea! Let us MARCH INTO MARCH WITH DETERMINATION!


As you can tell we are schooling and planning! The first thing I encourage us to do is to pray over our month. Get our calendar out write things on it that are always on there. Example- church, shop day, appointments, and etc.

Second thing plan your menu for the month or at least for the next two weeks. This will be one chore out of the way. Gather any recipes you need and put it all together. Make your shopping list or check your pantry for your ingredients.

Third decide on a room you really feel is calling your name or maybe it is an area. Go ahead and look at your calendar and set an appointment to work on that area or room. This may take a few days.

I want to focus on 4 GOALS to BLESS OUR HOMES this month for us.

1. Clutter Busting
2. Cleaning (Deeper cleaning)
3. Caring
4. Creating

This week and next week will work on clutter busting and organizing starting tomorrow.

Go through your home today and get a jump start. Make a pledge to get rid of 5 pieces of clutter a day for the next 2 weeks. Or focus on a drawer, closet, under your bed.

Hope you will join me. Comment and let me know how your days are going on each post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Rooms I want to tackle this month are my Children Rooms. I have made an appointment for these.

I made our menu for the month using a SUPER NEAT SITE. Pocket Change Gourmet has free printable monthly menus that are frugal kid friendly meals. There was only 2 meals on it that I knew my family wouldn't eat. I printed out the menu and crossed the two meals off we wouldn't eat and replaced them with ones we would. She provides printable recipes to go with the meals with the calendar. I highly suggest check this out.

Love you all dearly. Hopefully we can Bless Our Homes this month. Keep the main thing the main thing....check with God. Have Jesus order our steps for the day.

13 comments:

  1. I plan to check out the menu site later. I am in a tackle it mode this week. Today I am catching up on laundry, completed the budget, am working on the menu and will be making a cleaning/declutter plan for the week. I am trying to get on top of things in my home so I can give the outside some love when the weather breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, Chrissy! I love the four C's that you want to focus on {{smiles}}

    Have a beautiful week, dear one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello- looked at the recioe site and it may be the best one I've ever seen. I'm going to look at it more.
    I want to continue bkessing my home in March, right along side you :) I like your 4 points.
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will check out the site later, Chrissy. Just catching up on the myriad posts on blogs I follow at the moment. LOL! Monday must be a big blogging day in Blogworld ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chrissy..Love this idea making an appointment with blessing and creating....We all have good intentions but never get around to actually doing it. I will be following.
    Take Care Sweet Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge planner and it makes such a big difference keeping our homes in order :-) Right now my planner is filled with things related to our move, lol. I will be happy to get settled in our new place soon. Have a great week.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the meal planning resource. This week I am tackling setting up a new routine/schedule for cleaning/organizing, etc. I like the idea of decluttering 5 items a day. Makes the project more doable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the cleaning and de cluttering bug too! I am also painting and one thing leads to another so I am shifting things, cleaning, painting them, decluttering etc and its a huge job! But a good one!
    Please report your progress as that is encouraging. Have a wonderful and successful March!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds excellent.. Love the 4 C's !1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds excellent.. Love the 4 C's !1

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.