Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Book Swap Gift, Laine's Letters, and My Special Shirt

I hosted a Book Swap at the beginning of the month and I am so thankful I did. I was blessed with a great book but also a TREASURE that I will hold close to my heart and hopefully will place in my daughters hands one day. Wendi from the My Heart is Always Home blog was my book swap partner. She blessed me with an Amish read as I am a HUGE fan of this. But she blessed me with a treasure. Ya'll know how I am a huge fan of Laine's Letters and Wendi blessed me with a copy of her letters. I could feel her prayers as I opened each lovely package.

 I was having a horrible day that day and was questioning so much and I got the package at a perfect time. I cried with joy when I opened this gift. I will hold this to my heart so dearly.





I am a huge fan of the blog Homespun Heart. Monica speaks so much to my heart and challenges me in so many ways. I love her posts and when I visit I always feel inspired and refreshed. ALWAYS!
She is trying to publish her first book and to help her with publishing costs she offered shirts. I got mine and LOVE IT!





It was so beautifully wrapped and felt the love in both of these gifts from Wendi as well as the shirt from Monica. I love this blogging community I am in and I am so thankful for it and the friends I have made.

Blessings,
Chrissy

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift (Laines-Letters). Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was won of the best gifts I have ever received.

      Delete
  2. How nice to get such inspiring gifts, Chrissy. I hope you are having better days now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely package to receive, a true treasure indeed! I just received mine, and will be posting about it soon :) It was so much fun to participate in your book swap, and a true blessing indeed it is to connect with other like minded blogging friends! Have a blessed day Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you had fun. Thank you for joining. Blessings friend.

      Delete
  4. Aww- both of those blogs are 2 of my very favorites. I know you will enjoy your sweet books and wear that shirt with purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what precious ladies the Lord has placed in your life :) Blogging friends are ever so kind and special.

    Hugs to you, dear Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gift and letter. I'm glad your book swap was a success! :)
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.