Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Observe the Love

One of the best ways to embrace LOVE is to OBSERVE it.

Observe means to notice something significant. LOVE is ALL OVER. The small flowers. The Dove's sitting on the lines. The sweet tender hand slipping into yours.



Laughter filling the home is a sign of LOVE. Observe it. Stop and notice the little things in your home that shine LOVE!



Even on the roughest of days LOVE will show up at your door, or a smile from someone in the market.



LOVE is that sweet spirit of GOD moving into your Prayer Closet in the morning light or late evening.



OBSERVE IT!  TAKE NOTICE of the forms of LOVE that are BIG and SMALL all around you today.



CHALLENGE....Take a picture or write down in your journal LOVE that your observe today!

Love you all!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the gentle reminder in this post!

    BTW... I forgot to mention that the "Happy Reading" is written by using a chalk marker. You can use a wet towel to wipe it off and reuse the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post today..You are so right that Love can be found if you just look.. smile.. God bless, my friend.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post today..You are so right that Love can be found if you just look.. smile.. God bless, my friend.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a LOVEly post today. Awareness is a big thing and it starts with observing.
    Be blessed!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    By the way, I'm going to add you to my bloglist at bottom of my blog's page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Laura,

      Thank YOU so much for adding. I love your blog! I scroll through older posts all the time. Bless YOU!

      Delete
  5. A wonderful post, in light of the big "love" day coming up! Love indeed can be found if you just look for it, and share it in small ways. Love the hearts on your window, and the sweet package you received, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved my sweet package to!!!!!! The hearts are so cute. My daughter put them up. It makes look cheery!

      Delete
  6. What a fun challenge! I liked all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.