Friday, February 12, 2016

Value and Do a Little Extra

Good day friends,

I have been so busy this week LOVING! I have been trying to value others more. As the word says Prefer One Another!!!





The kids going to their Super HERO  Valentine Homeschool Party


Doing a little extra can share a deep joy of LOVE!
It doesn't have to be much! A visit, phone call, or a card of love can mean more than material things. But it is nice to give a little extra and share something special with someone.

This weekend we are going to surprise my grandmother who is by herself with a visit and a Valentine Strawberry cake. She lives a couple of hours away but it will be worth it.

I hope you all have a super Valentine's Day. I will be taking a break for the weekend to visit my family, and Value those around me by being PRESENT!

Love you all,

Chrissy

23 comments:

  1. What a sweet thing to do for your grandmother. I'm sure she is going to be thrilled to see you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,

      We had a blast. We watched Steel Magnolia's and ate the cake. It was so fun.

      Delete
  2. What a sweet thing to do for your grandmother. I'm sure she is going to be thrilled to see you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, cute little outfits. We spent the afternoon with my mom, the girls grandma. We took her lunch and some valentines presents. She loved every minute of it. Tonight hubby and I are going out for Vday. We had Valentines with our girls the other night. I love your extra effort. You inspire me. (love your mantle decor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa,

      Sounds like you are doing a "little" well lots of extra loving. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. That is a lovely thing to do for your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissy,your children look so cute. Your grandmother will be thrilled to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful visit with your grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the cutest superheros I've seen in a long time!

    Enjoy your LOVING! I can't wait to hear about your visit with your grandma! I'm missing mine, as today is her birthday but she has been gone for almost 10 years now. Thankful that she knew the Lord and that I'll see her again one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you are missing her and it is so nice for you to have that hope. I love that.

      Delete
  8. Good for you. Family is so precious. Have a wonderful time with your mother.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, have a wonderful time with your GRANDMOTHER. I read that as mother because I was thinking of my own mother, who is 2500 miles away, this morning :)

      Delete
  9. Your children's outfits look cute and fun. :)
    Hope you had a good trip to your grandmothers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a bit late getting to read your post, but so glad that you were able to make plans to go and spend time with your grandmother, she will enjoy that so much... indeed that is love in action... and speaking of action, your two love heros are just too cute! Love their outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.