Friday, February 26, 2016

Winner of the LifeGiving Home Book

Good Day!!!

Today is the day and I am so tickled to offer you a precious wonderful book.



After praying over the bowl of entries that God would gift this book to who He wanted the WINNER is.........

 
 
Joanna (Hearthkeeper) if you will email me your shipping address at gotjoy4@hotmail.com I will get it sent to you. Congrats and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest!
 
Thank you to all that entered! Thank you for reading my humble little blog.
 
Blessings,
Chrissy T
 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Joanne :)
    And you're so thoughtful to have this nice giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a VERY pleasant surprise winning this giveaway is for me! I have never won a giveaway before, and this one has the added bonus of being a book that really catches my eye, so I am extra excited about it! Thanks so much, Chrissy, for your generosity! God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heartfelt congrats to the winner !

    May your weekend be blessed with love, my sweet Chrissy,
    sending dear hugs to you,
    with gratitude
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.