Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Adding A Little Spring & Easter (Day 3 Challenge~Room Praying)

Good day friends!  I hope you all had a great day yesterday. I had a busy day. We go to skating with area homeschoolers on the first Tuesday of every month so that took up most of my morning. Then we came home and did some school. I didn't get to do as much as I had planned but Blessing Or Home is more than just cleaning it. I invested in my kids by schooling, snuggling, and caring for them. That is HOME LIFE! I did get a little Spring added to our home. I didn't do much this year due to time. I am also trying to simplify things. I added a few touches and my kids thought that it was special. They all complimented on it. That is why I do it! My kids notice it and they always feel excited about the new season or holiday coming.










                  

The picture above is what I seen when I walked into my living room this morning. I love seeing my kids pray. This is the best investment you can do to BLESS YOUR HOME! PRAY IN IT!

Challenge today~ Pray in your home! Pray in every room a blessing.

Example of praying for certain rooms below......

Kitchen- Bless this room with fellowship, nourishment, and laughter. Wisdom for healthy eating. May this room provide meals for loved ones and people in need. May it show hospitality and care for others.

Bathrooms- May this room be blessed with a reminder to us to wash our hearts with repentance. Creating us a clean heart and reminding us to represent the Lord in our appearance as we go about our day. We are Princess' and Prince's of God! We need to dress that way! Present ourselves in a clean manner.

Bedrooms- Bless this room to be a place of rest, restoration, sweet sleep, nightly visions of the Lord. Tender rejuvenation. Protection over us while we sleep.

Living Room- Bless this room with laughter, bible studies, growth in our spirit and relationships, and that this room will not allow any entertainment that is not wholesome, or edifying for our lives.

You get the picture!  Have fun BLESSING YOUR HOMES TODAY! 

Get rid of Spiritual Clutter in these rooms. If there is anything that sticks out to you while praying that is not edifying, wholesome, or causes you stress get rid of it. 5 items of Clutter Cleaning!

Love you all!

13 comments:

  1. I love your heart, how you decorate to bring joy to your home and family. The room challenge is just how I would pray in my home, and the action I would take as well.Could I copy and print it to have as a reminder? Thank you for inspiring me so much today. Blessings to your lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. yes, the greatest blessing is when we see our children praying. What a precious picture.

      Delete
  2. Always feel free to copy anything from my blog. I am a open book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up an Anglican breviary at the secondhand shop and it has the most beautiful prayers for each room of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful !! Great job !! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the burlap spring banner, just darling! And how awesome to wake up to your kids praying, I can't imagine a better sight first thing in the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend. I got that at Target in the Dollar Bin!!!

      Delete
  6. I have prayed over the rooms in our home before. It's a really great practice to do from time to time. I do love all of your spring touches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great need in our homes for sure.

      Delete
  7. Everything looks so pretty! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.