Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Creamed Corn Cornbread & Day 12 Blessing the Home

Hey friends! It has been super busy in our home with Spring kicking in. We are busy cleaning, sprucing, decluttering, and so on.  I am finding it a little difficult to get on here right now. But once I get some of these big chores done I will take a rest and enjoy catching up on blogs and posting regular here.

I shared a picture of our Creamed Corn Cornbread last week. Here is the recipe. This is super yummy.



Creamed Corn Cornbread

2 boxes of Jiffy Cornbread Mix
1 cup of Shredded Cheddar
2/3 Cups of Milk
1 Can of Creamed Corn
2 eggs

Mix all and bake in 9 by 13 greased pan for 20 minutes on 400. I bake mine on 375 because of the way my oven cooks. So, I would set your timer for 15 minutes and keep a check until you figure what works for you.

Serve up with any dish. Yummy! You could also top it with salsa, and sour cream! Or just plain.

                                               Park Fun!!! Enjoying the Fun!!!!
                                                
                                                  WEEEEE!!!!! GO, Kyle!

Here are some plans I have this week~

Clean Van- inside and outside
Replace Rug for front door
Pick up shelf for Hannah's Room (hand me down)
Clean bathrooms
Sweep and Mop Floors
Dust
Clean ceiling fans
Do Bills and Budget
Bathe Lexi
Clean out boys closet and drawers
Make menu/grocery shop
Gather up any books for donation
Dentist Appointments
Get License Changed Over
Make me a Dr. Appointment for yearly

Do you have any plans for the week? Share!


10 comments:

  1. I hear you about time to get on the computer! My poor blog has been neglected. I did get my kitchen project finished up this morning. Whew! I am going to rest for the remainder of the day. Tomorrow I will be back at it. I will catch up on laundry, deep clean the living and bathroom. Then if I have time this week I will tackle a few hot spots in Megan's room. You've reminded me to add the van to my list. I notice that the inside windows need to be cleaned. It has a funky film on them that I only notice in the morning when the sun is hitting them. It is one of those out of sight, out of mind things.

    My mother-in-law makes that cornbread dish. It is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dish sure is great. Sounds like we are tagging things together. Have a great relax time.

      Delete
  2. Good work to you all and thank you for the recipe, my dear Mrs.Chrissy, this dish looks so inviting !

    May the remainder of your week be blessed with joy
    sending love across the many miles

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissy, catching up on the latest blog post by my sweet friends. Cook meals and took to my mom today. Visit my brother today also. Attended a missionary meetings tonight, deciding what outreach we will be going to. Homeschooling the rest of the week and maybe some painting. Sounds like a full week for you. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a full week for you too friend. Have a blessed one.

      Delete
  4. I can see you are having a busy time now that Spring is in the air, Chrissy. We are now in Autumn so it is getting cooler over here in Australia. The spring cleaning will have to wait till September. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for sharing the recipe for the creamy corned bread. I am definitely going to be making this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love creamed corn cornbread too... and my husband likes me to add some pickled jalepenos to it too... it is great to have a list where you can plan your week ahead... mine is pretty long too, but I took yesterday off to spend the day with my daughter for her birthday, it was so much fun :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.