Thursday, March 3, 2016

Enjoy This Day! (Day 4)

Hello dear friends. It is cloudy and drizzling today in my area. This morning in my prayer and bible time I read Psalm 100.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness. Come unto His presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord He is God. It is He that made us and not we ourselves. We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His Gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise. Be thankful unto Him and bless his name for the Lord He is good and His mercy is everlasting and His truth endureth to all generations."



I memorized this last year and it is permanently sketched in my heart. I haven't read it in a while or quoted it but as soon as I began to read it I began to quote it without looking. These words remind us to make joyful noises, sing, praise, and make melody in our hearts. It is a reminder we didn't make ourselves, we don't control our lives, and reminds us to be thankful. We have a BIG God!

Today as you are investing in Blessing your Home my challenge  is...Enjoy this Day!

                                             One lonely but hopeful daffodil blooming!

Turn on the praise music! Stop and worship Him in the beauty of Holiness. Bless your home with making melody for Him. There will be the most beautiful fragrance of Jesus in your home today!

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful and refreshing post, my friend! Thank you for sharing God's Word with us and encouraging us to worship Him in the beauty of holiness. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete


  2. I have to admit that I often so busy with what I should do, I don't enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been guilty to many times to count.

      Delete
  3. I love having music on that lifts up the name of Jesus..It brighten the home and hearts. Have a Lovely afternoon my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your enthusiasm. It is a blessing to me today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am listening to praise music as I type this. I am taking a break waiting from laundry waiting for hubby to return my call.

    Psalm 100 was the first long verse that Megan memorized. They did it as a class when she was in kindergarten. I still remember those cute little faces all lined up reciting it to us before we enjoyed a Thanksgiving lunch. Great memory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to teach kindergarten class this as well.

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.