Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Help....What is yours?

Hello friends,

I have to be honest I have been super tired this week. I am not sure if it is the time change or what but I have had a hard time getting motivated to move in the mornings. But I pray ever morning for God to give me strength and energy for the day and for Him to order my steps.


 
Welcome Friends!!!!!!

Ya'll know what?! He has done just that. I am amazed at the end of the day exactly all God has done for me and the strength He blessed me with to get things accomplished. I am tired at the end of the day. That real good tired!!! Tired from working and blessing our home and family.

                                               
                                                          Let's sit and have some Tea!

Psalm 124:8  "Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth."

This was my morning reading today and tears swelled in my heart because I can testify to the above!!! God is our HELP!! No thing is too small or too big for Him. If you care about it...He cares about it too!
                                              
                                                        Getting ready to plant!

 
Fig tree is getting ready!!!!
 
 On a different note we are preparing for my mother's arrival. She is visiting with us this weekend. She has a long travel. I am excited to see her and the kids are ready to see their Nana!!! I plan to do a few special things for her arrival. I can only say this it has something to do with Lemons, Baskets, and a goody!

Ya'll  have any scriptures you would like to share that helps you when you are tired, overwhelmed, or burdened?! I would love to hear them.

Love you all,
Chrissy T

12 comments:

  1. Psalms 18:2 “The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

    Aw how sweet that your mom is coming for a visit. You are the prefect hostess. She is going to have a wonderful visit. So happy she is coming to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time with your Mom! I'm hoping to see my mom again this Spring and then go and spend some time with her and my father this Summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissy,

    I love Luke 10:42

    "But only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her."

    It helps me to remember that I can take rest in His presence anytime.

    Mary sat at His feet to hear Him and just be with Him even in the midst of great busyness and rush.

    I often just stop for a while and ask Him to let me be with Him.

    As everything else fades but His Face a calmness enters my heart.

    I pray you will rest well while your mom visits...I'm sure she is looking forward to being a helper for you.

    Hugs from Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.” ~ Isaiah 41:13

    This reminds me that He is right there holding my hand and helping me through all of my days whether joyful or troublesome.

    Enjoy your time time with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psalms 121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help... This verse seems to comfort me in all seasons of life here... the calming presence of the mountains always helps me to remember that the Lord is my Help, and with Him I can do all things Phil. 4:13

    I understand the draggy feeling with the time change! Glad that with the Lord's help you got done with all the work you had to do! Praise God :) Enjoy your visit with your mother, lemons and baskets sound lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! When I need strength and help - my place to go is to the Lord. It is amazing how much can get done when we just trust in Him and then put one foot in front of the other and keep going.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.