Monday, March 28, 2016

When things don't always go as planned....

Hello friends,

I will be taking a break for a couple days. Thank you for all that visit me and comment. It always makes me feel special. I will be back but I need to focus on some other areas in my life at the moment and I am finding it difficult to keep up with certain things.

I pray you will revisit and stay connected when I return. It will not be long! I hope you all have a good week.


The post title above is because some things have happened that was not "planned" and it is taken a lot of my energy and strength.

Blessings,

Chrissy

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break...we all need them from time to time. I will be here when you get back. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog breaks are good and healthy! I pray that everything is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that the break allows you to deal with the unexpected. It is good to have our priorities in check and blogging certainly shouldn't be at the top of the list. Take care, my friend, and I look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace and peace to you dear Chrissy...looking forward to your return:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will be here when you get back, Chrissy. Real life takes priority. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying that you will have the strength and energy to do all that you need to right now. ((((HUGS)))) my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break, it is always nice to slow down, and get caught up on some things! Will add you to my prayers that the Lord will bless this time for you in a special way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, you can't take a break - you must have a post ready for us every. single. day. or else.

    Hope you know I was being silly! :) Hope all is well. Something to share from our church bible study tonight - Just trust God and REST in Him! No matter what it is - TRUST GOD!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.